DEAR YOU


          I have lots of friends, they make me happy and I love them all. But in the end of the day they have their best friend.  I have friends but I don’t have best friend . I have best friend before and that is you. I lost my best friend and that is most stupid thing that I’ve ever do. I already miss you, how I wish that the old we could turn back and the time when our friendship is not yet over. I miss you, I always do. I am just that stupid that I wasted our friendship but now I repent all of that.


          Our friendship starts when we are in grade 4 and it ends when we’re in grade 10. When we are on our elementary days, we always play together. Chinese garter, piko, hide and seek, computer games, etc. After going to school, I just eat lunch, change my clothes and I will go into your house. We eat snacks together and we are always together in everything. On graduation day, we went to school together, take our pictures and celebrate it together. But when we’re in grade 7, we need to move home and that stops our friendship. Even though we are not together anymore, we always text and chat each other. Until the worst day of my life came. The day that our friendship is over. I miss you, I miss my playmate, my chat mate, human diary and my sister by heart. But now, I know that you’re happy with your new friends. I don’t know if you have your new best friend. For me, you are still my best friend. I miss you and I love you. Always take care, I am always here if you need me. You are my only best friend, no one can replace you.


.

Comments